House Cleaning Jobs
Dirt Busters House Cleaning is a local cleaning company looking to grow by recruiting positive people who would like to make a difference! We know this career can provide great exercise, lasting satisfaction, new skills, and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
• Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy? You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail – you notice little things that others miss!
• Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
• Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
• Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
• Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
• Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
• Multi-tasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say “BRING IT ON!”
What We Provide:
• Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
• Positive Work Environment – Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
• Fun Work Environment – We work hard AND play harder!
• Weekly Compensation – Our cleaners average $500 – $900+ per week plus tips
• No Nights or Weekends required
• Advancement Opportunities
• Emphasis on Personal Growth
• The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
• Ability to read and write
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Your own transportation
• Need to pass criminal background check