25 Point Sanitizing Service FREE UPGRADE
All cleanings are upgraded absolutely free at this time!
We will sanitize the following with our pH7Q Dual hospital grade disinfectant:
- Sanitize Hand Rails
- Equipment Controls (Electronics etc)
- Cabinet & File Drawer Knobs / Handles
- Chair Arms
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Dresser knobs
- Door Knobs
- Light Switches
- Bathroom Counters
- Bathroom Counter Items & dispensers
- Toilet Inside & Out
- Sanitize Faucet
- Shower Fixtures
- Sanitize bathroom counters
- Cabinet Pulls
- Sanitize Kitchen Counters
- Sink Fixtures
- Appliance Controls & Knobs
- Sanitize Appliance Handles
- Cabinet Pulls
- Small Appliances (Coffee Pots, Etc)
- Front door handle
Children and Pets should be kept out of areas where our technicians are actively cleaning. Just like any other disinfectant, you will want to keep pets or anyone else away and not touch it while its wet. We are not disinfecting floors so it will be mostly higher up surfaces. The diluted form we are using is low risk once dry and has benefits of killing germs that can be harmful to children and pets. We can remove the sanitizing option if concerned and might be good to seek advice from a medical professional for more information.
It’s a privilege to clean your home and we have the duty to perform our services in a safe and responsible way
I would like to share with you the procedures our company has implemented to help keep you (our clients) and our employees safe and well:
- We will under no circumstance allow any employee that has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Allow technicians at least 6 feet of space.
- We use a solo cleaning model. All our cleaning technicians travel separately in their own cars and take all the social distancing precautions.
- All employees are currently working at their own option. We encourage anyone that is not comfortable working at this time to take time off and come back when they are comfortable.
- Sanitize the following before entering and after exiting each home: Pole handles, vacuum handles, bottom of vacuum, caddie handle, bottom of the caddie, sides and bottoms of shoes or shoe covers
- We will wear gloves while entering each home and sanitize front door knob and doorbell.
- Cleaning technicians will wash their hands once in your home
- Wash hands prior to leaving your home.
- As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home, and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- We will wear a mask on when entering homes or if we ned to be within 6 feet of someone. We will wear a mask anytime its requested.
- Facemask guidance we will follow: Focus on the Fit: Face coverings should be snug, cover your whole nose and mouth, and extend underneath your chin, according to the CDC. Put it on carefully: The World Health Organization suggests that people first clean their hands before putting a mask on and check that there are no holes or tears in the fabric. Don’t touch the mask while wearing it: When taking off the mask for a quick breather, or an itch, it’s important to practice good hand hygiene after touching the face covering. Take it off carefully: Be extra careful not to touch the front of the mask, eyes, nose, and mouth when removing your face covering. Wash hands after handling the mask. Wash your mask often: According to the CDC, machine-washing your mask is enough to disinfect your cloth face covering.
- Cleaning technicians will carry our pH7Q Dual hospital grade disinfectant to sanitize all high touch areas in our 25 point checklist. All cleanings are upgraded absolutely free at this time!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us directly @ (623) 977-6725.