Pricing and Payment Policies
1. Flat-Rate Pricing. We offer a simple flat-rate pricing structure that allows you to get a fair price based solely on the square footage of your home and the services you select. That’s it! The price is the price, regardless of the amount of time it takes or how many cleaners are needed. This makes it easy to schedule by phone or online and gives you a predictable upfront cost. We offer several levels of cleaning, plus many add-on options so that you can customize our services to suit your needs. If you would like a specific service that is not on our cleaning menu, please contact our office and we will be happy to accommodate you if possible. Please note that we do not clean houses larger than 3,900 square feet.
2. Changes from Original Quote. We offer an upfront price estimate before we even enter your home, based on what you tell us about the size of your home and the cleaning service selected. We reserve the right to change the quoted pricing, including any applicable discounts, if the actual size or circumstances of your home are not as described, or if the booking options selected are inappropriate.
3. Non-Refundable Deposit. We require a non-refundable $100 deposit for all first-time cleanings. This will be charged when your first visit is scheduled and will be applied to your cleaning. In the event that you cancel the service after it is scheduled, we will retain the full deposit.
4. Rate Increases. We reserve the right to raise our rates as needed to adjust for costs, however we will always give our clients advance notice of any price increase.
5. Scheduling Requests. We employ the best cleaning technicians in the Phoenix area, so when you hire Dirt Busters, you can trust that you’ll get a great clean every time. While we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific cleaning technician or precise arrival window in advance, we will always notify you of our estimated arrival time in advance of your cleaning date, with a follow-up notification the day before we arrive. For clients who book our recurring services, we offer the convenience of the same day of the week for every cleaning, whether you prefer every week, every two weeks, or every four weeks. Please note that if you reschedule a cleaning, we cannot guarantee the same day of the week for the new cleaning date. See our Reschedule Policy below for more details.
7. Rescheduling. All reschedule requests must be made using our online Schedule Change Form. Any reschedule request will apply only to the date that you specify on the request form and will not affect your regular cleaning schedule. If you need to reschedule more than one cleaning, please submit a separate reschedule request form for each date. If you need to change your entire Recurring Cleaning schedule, please contact our office.
Recurring Cleaning customers may reschedule an upcoming cleaning for any day prior to the next scheduled cleaning at no extra charge, excepting Late Change Fees, if applicable.
13. Billing. When you schedule your first service with us, we will take a credit card that will be kept securely filed for payments. Payment is due at time of each service and your card will be charged the day of each cleaning. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will contact you and ask for this to be remedied within three (3) business days. If payment is not made within three (3) business days following a cleaning, we will assess a late payment fee of $10 per day, and will pause all scheduled services until payment is made. If your service is paused, you may lose your place in the schedule.
Other Cleaning Policies
1. Employee safety. Our cleaning technicians are the heart of our business and their safety is extremely important to us. The areas to be cleaned must be accessible without excess clutter or hazardous conditions. Indoor temperatures must also be appropriate for them to work safely. For this reason, be aware that in warm weather, our technicians may set the air conditioning down to 77 degrees Fahrenheit while working in your home; they will reset it to your preferred setting before they leave.
2. No unfair solicitation of employees. At Dirt Busters, we are proud of our wonderful employees and we put a lot of time, money, and effort into recruiting, hiring, and training only the best people. Sadly, some past clients have tried to take advantage of our hard work by trying to “poach” our employees. Please note that our employment contract prohibits employees from accepting private work for Dirt Busters clients unless Dirt Busters is compensated with a finder fee of $2,500. Please do not solicit our employees for side jobs or direct hire outside of this contract. Not only does this place our employee in an awkward situation, it is unfair to our small business. If you attempt to solicit an employee for private hire without paying the required finder fee, all future services will be immediately terminated.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Dirt Busters House Cleaning is located at:
Dirt Busters House Cleaning
9720 W Peoria Ave, #107 Peoria
85345 – AZ , United States
Website Visitors. Like most website operators, Dirt Busters House Cleaning collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Dirt Busters House Cleaning may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Dirt Busters House Cleaning also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://bookdirtbusters.com blog posts. Dirt Busters House Cleaning only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information. Certain visitors to Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s websites choose to interact with Dirt Busters House Cleaning in ways that require Dirt Busters House Cleaning to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Dirt Busters House Cleaning gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://bookdirtbusters.com to provide a username and email address.
Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information. Dirt Busters House Cleaning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s behalf or to provide services available at Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Dirt Busters House Cleaning will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Dirt Busters House Cleaning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Dirt Busters House Cleaning believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Dirt Busters House Cleaning, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://bookdirtbusters.com and have supplied your email address, Dirt Busters House Cleaning may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Dirt Busters House Cleaning and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Dirt Busters House Cleaning takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Aggregated Statistics. Dirt Busters House Cleaning may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Dirt Busters House Cleaning may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Dirt Busters House Cleaning does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Affiliate Disclosure. This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
E-commerce. Those who engage in transactions with Dirt Busters House Cleaning – by purchasing Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Dirt Busters House Cleaning collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Dirt Busters House Cleaning. Dirt Busters House Cleaning does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.