Our Policies and Procedures
Our policies are designed to help minimize risks and clarify expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 623-977-6725 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our policies. We appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for your home!
Pricing and Payment Policies
Other Cleaning Policies
Pricing and Payment Policies
1. Flat-Rate Pricing. We offer a simple flat-rate pricing structure that allows you to get a fair price based solely on the square footage of your home and the services you select. That’s it! The price is the price, regardless of the amount of time it takes or how many cleaners are needed. This makes it easy to schedule by phone or online and gives you a predictable upfront cost. We offer several levels of cleaning, plus many add-on options so that you can customize our services to suit your needs. If you would like a specific service that is not on our cleaning menu, please contact our office and we will be happy to accommodate you if possible. Please note that we do not clean houses larger than 3,900 square feet.
2. Changes from Original Quote. We offer an upfront price estimate before we even enter your home, based on what you tell us about the size of your home and the cleaning service selected. We reserve the right to change the quoted pricing, including any applicable discounts, if the actual size or circumstances of your home are not as described, or if the booking options selected are inappropriate.
3. Non-Refundable Deposit. We require a non-refundable $100 deposit for all first-time cleanings. This will be charged when your first visit is scheduled and will be applied to your cleaning. In the event that you cancel the service after it is scheduled, we will retain the full deposit.
4. Rate Increases. We reserve the right to raise our rates as needed to adjust for costs, however we will always give our clients advance notice of any price increase.
5. Scheduling Requests. We employ the best cleaning technicians in the Phoenix area, so when you hire Dirt Busters, you can trust that you’ll get a great clean every time. While we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific cleaning technician or precise arrival window in advance, we will always notify you of our estimated arrival time in advance of your cleaning date, with a follow-up notification the day before we arrive. For clients who book our recurring services, we offer the convenience of the same day of the week for every cleaning, whether you prefer every week, every two weeks, or every four weeks. Please note that if you reschedule a cleaning, we cannot guarantee the same day of the week for the new cleaning date. See our Reschedule Policy below for more details.
6. Discounts. We offer discounts for clients who book Recurring Cleanings on a regular schedule, with the amount of the discount based on the frequency of service. If you change your service schedule or reschedule a cleaning so that it falls outside of your previously selected frequency, we reserve the right to change or eliminate the discount that we would have applied to that cleaning or future cleanings. Please note that if you receive a discount off your first cleaning in return for scheduling recurring service, you must also receive and pay for at least one follow-up service as agreed or you will be charged retroactively for the initial discount.
7. Rescheduling. All reschedule requests must be made using our online Schedule Change Form. Any reschedule request will apply only to the date that you specify on the request form and will not affect your regular cleaning schedule. If you need to reschedule more than one cleaning, please submit a separate reschedule request form for each date. If you need to change your entire Recurring Cleaning schedule, please contact our office.
Recurring Cleaning customers may reschedule an upcoming cleaning for any day prior to the next scheduled cleaning at no extra charge, excepting Late Change Fees, if applicable.
8. Skipping a cleaning. If you are a Recurring Cleaning customer and you need to completely skip a cleaning, you must use our Schedule Change Request Form. Please note that Dirt Busters offers discounted pricing for Recurring Cleanings so that we can keep your home consistently clean and provide our cleaning technicians with a predictable work schedule and stable income. The longer we go between cleanings, the more work our technicians will have to do to restore your home to the appropriate condition. If you skip a Recurring Cleaning, you will be charged a $50 Skip Fee on the catch-up cleaning. If you skip two cleanings in a row, you will be charged the full, non-discounted price for the catch-up cleaning.
9. Cancellations. Once a service is scheduled, all cancellations must be made using our online Service Cancellation Form.
10. Late Changes and Late Cancellations. Because our cleaning technicians are scheduled in advance, late changes and cancellations deprive them of income. If you cancel or reschedule a service less than 48 hours before your originally scheduled date, we will charge a $100 late cancellation fee to help compensate the cleaning technicians for lost income. If your cleaning is scheduled for a Monday, we request notice of cancellation by 9 a.m. on the preceding Friday to avoid the fee.
11. Lockouts. Lockouts deprive our cleaning technicians of their income. If you do not contact us to cancel a cleaning and the technician arrives at your home at the scheduled time and cannot gain entry or is denied access, we will charge you a lockout fee of the full cost of the cleaning to compensate the cleaning technician for their lost time.
12. Happiness Guarantee. We want you to be delighted with our service! If you are dissatisfied with any of our cleaning services, please contact us right away so that we can make it right. We will first assess the the situation to make sure that we understand the concern, then will re-clean the problem area at no cost to you. The re-clean must be completed within two business days following your initial date of service. If you are still not satisfied and Dirt Busters is at fault, we will offer a refund or partial refund according to the circumstances. Please note that in order for us to offer a refund, we require that a re-clean must be accepted and completed within two business days from the initial date of service.
13. Billing. When you schedule your first service with us, we will take a credit card that will be kept securely filed for payments. Payment is due at time of each service and your card will be charged the day of each cleaning. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will contact you and ask for this to be remedied within three (3) business days. If payment is not made within three (3) business days following a cleaning, we will assess a late payment fee of $10 per day, and will pause all scheduled services until payment is made. If your service is paused, you may lose your place in the schedule.
14. Tipping. Tipping is never required, but it is a lovely way to tell your cleaner that you think they did a great job. If you would like to tip your cleaner, we suggest a range of 10 to 20% of the price of the cleaning. You can add this amount to your credit card either as a one-time or a recurring charge. Add a Tip Form. If you would prefer to give cash, we ask that you put it in a labeled envelope or otherwise clearly label it to make sure that our cleaning technicians know it is for them!
Back to top.
Our professional cleaning technicians do their best to protect your home and possessions, but we know that sometimes things get broken despite precautions. Accordingly, we have worked hard to develop a clear and fair policy to cover accidental breakage.
- Please call us at 623-977-6725 to report any instance of breakage as soon as possible after you notice it so that we can make it right. Breakage must be reported within 7 (seven) days of the incident. Please save the broken item for our inspection. We will review every incident of breakage on a case-by-case basis.
- When value is verifiable and breakage is clearly due to negligence on the part of a Dirt Busters employee, we will reimburse the cost of any broken item up to $100.00 per item. Item values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized.
- When appropriate, we will pay to have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company instead of reimbursing the cost of the item.
- We cannot accept responsibility for breakage due to objects that are inherently unstable or delicate, or inappropriately placed, such as top-heavy items with inadequate bases, improperly hung pictures, or wobbly objects. Such situations are regarded as accidents-in-waiting and may occur no matter how carefully our cleaning technicians are working.
- In addition, we have noticed that the materials used in many window blinds can become brittle over time and may break while cleaning, or even while opening or closing them. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for damages to older blinds. If this is a risk you cannot accept, please let our office know which areas we should avoid and we will add it to your home details.
- Please move fragile, unstable, or expensive items to a location we do not clean, or ask us to skip that area completely if you do not wish to accept the risk of accidental damage.
Other Cleaning Policies
1. Employee safety. Our cleaning technicians are the heart of our business and their safety is extremely important to us. The areas to be cleaned must be accessible without excess clutter or hazardous conditions. Indoor temperatures must also be appropriate for them to work safely. For this reason, be aware that in warm weather, our technicians may set the air conditioning down to 77 degrees Fahrenheit while working in your home; they will reset it to your preferred setting before they leave.
2. No unfair solicitation of employees. At Dirt Busters, we are proud of our wonderful employees and we put a lot of time, money, and effort into recruiting, hiring, and training only the best people. Sadly, some past clients have tried to take advantage of our hard work by trying to “poach” our employees. Please note that our employment contract prohibits employees from accepting private work for Dirt Busters clients unless Dirt Busters is compensated with a finder fee of $2,500. Please do not solicit our employees for side jobs or direct hire outside of this contract. Not only does this place our employee in an awkward situation, it is unfair to our small business. If you attempt to solicit an employee for private hire without paying the required finder fee, all future services will be immediately terminated.
3. Additional Services available with advance notice. In addition to our standard cleaning menus, we offer an array of Add-On services which can be booked along with your main cleaning. These services may be added to any cleaning on a one-time or recurring basis. Please contact us 623-977-6725 or email@example.com for pricing and scheduling. Add-On services must be requested at least one business day in advance of your scheduled cleaning and cannot be added the day of the cleaning.
4. Services We Do Not Offer. We specialize in cleaning your home effectively and efficiently and we offer a wide array of cleaning services to suit many different needs. However, we do not offer:
- Dish washing. If there are dishes in the sink, we will work around them to clean the sink. If there are too many dishes for us to reasonably access the sink, we will not be able to clean it.
- Cleaning inside of laundry appliances
- Laundry or laundry folding.
- Shopping or errands outside the home.
- Cleaning inside of curios, china cabinets, stocked cabinets, stocked closets, or drawers.
- Cleaning behind glass or solid doors on shelving units or furniture.
- Organizing items or picking up clutter, which is defined as five or more items in any given area, such as books, dishes, boxes, mail, papers, clothes, or trash that is not in a trash receptacle.
- Washing exterior windows or washing any interior windows that cannot easily be reached with a two-step ladder.
- Cleaning window tracks and sliding glass door tracks
- Cleaning anything more than six feet above the ground. Due to insurance restrictions, our cleaning technicians may not use any ladder higher than a two-step ladder. Ceiling fans will be cleaned with a duster or brush if technicians can reach the blades by using a two-step ladder.
- Heavy lifting. Due to insurance restrictions, our cleaning technicians may not lift anything weighing more than 25 pounds.
- Cleaning in areas that are difficult or unsafe to access.
- Specialty cleaning such as post-construction cleaning, patios, garages, television or computer screens, steam cleaning, or carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning of bodily fluids, mold, toys, pet waste, or other bio-hazards except for an ordinary level of bathroom cleaning.
- Cleaning heavily soiled areas or areas of disrepair, including rooms or homes with extreme dirt build-up, mold, mildew, peeling paint, or other unsafe conditions. If your home is in this condition, we can refer you to another company that can provide appropriate services.
- Cleaning extremely cluttered rooms or homes. Our cleaning technicians must be able to move freely and safely through your home with their tools and supplies. If your home is extremely cluttered, we can refer you to another company that can provide appropriate services.
- Cleaning excessive hard water or mineral stains or buildup. If you have areas of your home that have hard water or mineral buildup beyond what we can clean with standard cleaning supplies and tools, we can refer you to another company that can provide appropriate services.
- Any cleaning that would require cleaning supplies or tools beyond what Dirt Busters supplies.
- Cleaning inside dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers.
- Cleaning for homes larger than 3,900 square feet.
It is a privilege to clean your home and Dirt Busters takes health and safety very seriously at all times. We have implemented several new procedures to help protect our clients and employees during the current public health emergency:
- Our cleaning technicians will bring a face mask and will wear it anytime a client requests it.
- We ask that each cleaning technician should have at least 6 feet of personal space at all times. If you will be in your home while our technicians are working, please help protect everyone’s health by remaining at a safe distance.
- As always, our cleaning towels are washed before use in your home, and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- Equipment and supplies are cleaned between homes.
- No employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms is allowed to work.
- Please note that we do not monitor the vaccination status of our employees or clients.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Dirt Busters House Cleaning is located at:
Dirt Busters House Cleaning
9720 W Peoria Ave, #107 Peoria
85345 – AZ , United States
Website Visitors. Like most website operators, Dirt Busters House Cleaning collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Dirt Busters House Cleaning may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Dirt Busters House Cleaning also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://bookdirtbusters.com blog posts. Dirt Busters House Cleaning only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information. Certain visitors to Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s websites choose to interact with Dirt Busters House Cleaning in ways that require Dirt Busters House Cleaning to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Dirt Busters House Cleaning gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://bookdirtbusters.com to provide a username and email address.
Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information. Dirt Busters House Cleaning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s behalf or to provide services available at Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Dirt Busters House Cleaning will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Dirt Busters House Cleaning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Dirt Busters House Cleaning believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Dirt Busters House Cleaning, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://bookdirtbusters.com and have supplied your email address, Dirt Busters House Cleaning may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Dirt Busters House Cleaning and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Dirt Busters House Cleaning takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Aggregated Statistics. Dirt Busters House Cleaning may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Dirt Busters House Cleaning may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Dirt Busters House Cleaning does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Affiliate Disclosure. This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
E-commerce. Those who engage in transactions with Dirt Busters House Cleaning – by purchasing Dirt Busters House Cleaning’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Dirt Busters House Cleaning collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Dirt Busters House Cleaning. Dirt Busters House Cleaning does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.