If you have any changes or special requests or need to give us any instructions about your home, please contact us at 623-977-6725 or email@example.com at least 48 hours before your scheduled cleaning so that we can make sure our cleaning technicians are prepared to do the best job possible for you.
Also, please read and understand our policies before we arrive. If you ever have any questions or concerns, just contact us. We are here for you!
The day before each cleaning, we’ll send you a reminder which will include the name and a photograph of your assigned cleaning technician, as well as the three-hour arrival window when you can expect us. For example, if the arrival window is 11 a.m.–2 p.m., the cleaner may arrive as early as 11 a.m. or as late as 2 p.m. to begin working. If you will not be home when the cleaning technician arrives, simply contact our office to give entry instructions.
Finally, we have compiled some tips below about how you can help us to give you the best clean possible. You can also find answers to many frequently asked questions on the FAQs page of our website.
Tips for the best clean:
- Talk to us ahead of time. Please communicate all special instructions or requests to our office in advance of your scheduled cleaning. This way we can keep notes directly on your account, which will ensure that whichever cleaning technicians are assigned to clean your home will always arrive prepared.
- Do a quick pick-up. There’s no need to clean before we clean, but please take a few minutes to pick up excess clutter, move any fragile items out of the way, and empty the sinks so that our cleaning technicians can safely access all the surfaces in your home.
- Secure your pets. We love pets! But please secure any pet that may be a threat to our cleaning technicians or that may interrupt the cleaning process. In addition, if you request our 25-Point Sanitizing Service, we recommend keeping pets and children away from sanitized surfaces until the disinfectant is thoroughly dry.
- Give us space to work. You don’t need to be home while we clean, but if you are, we ask that you avoid interrupting the cleaning technicians as much as possible and wait until all surfaces have dried before you start to utilize the areas that we have already cleaned. If you would like to inspect the cleaning, please wait until the cleaning technicians are completely finished. And please give us at least six feet of personal space for safety at this time. COVID-19 Policies.
- Trust the pros. We know it sounds simple, but it can be hard for some people to let us take over. But our cleaning technicians have an effective strategy for cleaning all kinds of houses, so you can trust that they know what to do. If you have special needs or requests, just discuss them in advance with our office and we’ll take care of it. And, of course, if you are ever unhappy with one of our cleaning technicians, please alert our office so we can make it right. Our Happiness Guarantee.
- Be realistic. While our cleaning technicians work hard to make your home shine, there are limits to what we can do with set-in stains and textured or porous surfaces, such as fabrics, wood, stone, bathtubs, grout, etc. We will clean these areas as thoroughly as possible, but be aware that they might not appear as visually clean as other surfaces. If your home has hard water, it may have created permanent mineral stains or build-up, especially in the bathroom and kitchen. We cannot guarantee complete removal of all hard water deposits. In addition, there are some things that we do not clean. Please see our policies for more information.
- Don’t be surprised by how fast we can clean. For most homes, we assign a single cleaning technician, although we may send additional technicians if necessary. The cleaning may take as little as one hour or as long as eight hours, depending on the condition and size of your home. But don’t be surprised if we finish in less time than you expect. We’re pros!
- Expect us to be on time. When we give you an arrival window, we stick to it. Our cleaning technicians rarely arrive later than scheduled unless there is unusually heavy traffic or another occurrence outside of our control, in which case we will notify you of any delay. If the arrival window has passed and you have not heard from the cleaning technician or office staff, please call us at 623-977-6725 so we can investigate. In the unlikely event that we do not clean your home the day of your scheduled appointment, the cleaning will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date and will be provided at no charge to you. That’s our Dependability Guarantee.
- Your happiness is guaranteed. Our cleaning technicians are working hard to leave your home sparkling clean, and they will double-check all rooms prior to leaving to make sure that nothing is overlooked. However, if you are ever less than delighted with our cleaning services, please contact us right away, and we will send one of our supervisors out to re-clean the problem area. If you are still dissatisfied, we will offer a refund up to the full amount of the cleaning fee. Happiness, Guaranteed.
- Tell us all about it! After each visit, we will contact you to make sure that you are happy with our work. We want your honest feedback so that we can ensure that you are always receiving the highest quality Dirt Busters experience.
We are truly honored to have you in our Dirt Busters Family and we look forward to giving you a wonderfully clean home — every time.
Thank you for choosing Dirt Busters!